ADVERTISEMENT

Week 13 Scoreboard

St Mary’s defense looks terrible no way they are beating Folsom, are they missing some guys on defense ? They look smaller and slower compared the offense
CC might have something to say about that as well. I think Folsom will have trouble with CC. And if OR gets a home game next week they could easily be in section champ. They look fantastic.

CC might have something to say about that as well. I think Folsom will have trouble with CC. And if OR gets a home game next week they could easily be in section champ. They look fantastic.
I must say I am pleasantly suprised by the Turlock - St. Mary's game. Maybe it'll come down to who has the ball last. I imagine St. Mary's fans are: (1) Surprised that Turlock has done so well, and (2) Confident that St. Mary's is a second half team. But, each game stands on its own, and Turlock has not backed down and has shown ability to move the ball and score.

Reactions: larry legend33
You gotta think that the Wildcat fans are thinking "Not again!"
Cats are threatening at 1st down on 7 yard line of Monarchs. Cats line is dominating but Mitty has hit big plays. And then LG fumbles and Monarchs take over

Turlock tries an onside kick to start Q3. Rams take advantage of short field with a TD pass up the seam. Rams lead Turlocxk 35-27

Mitty & Los Gatos tied 21-21 going to O/T
Los Gatos had it 1st and goal at 7 and turned it over. Mitty hitting big play after another. Cats have balanced offense and really good line. DBs got beat alot. Mitty QB is really good.

After using its version of the Philly Special for a two point conversion in the first half, Turlock goes back to the play again for a touchdown.

Game is tied at 35 in the third quarter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT