ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom top ranked public in the state

For what it’s worth the quality teams in SoCal don’t play for D1AA Titles. If they had a loser plays on mentality Folsom and the rest of Norcal would really struggle.
Seriously. You’re right. There are at least 5 teams (probably more truthfully) that would beat Folsom after “losing”. In SoCal, legit teams only play for the Open. Period. The only team in NorCal that plays ONLY for the Open is DLS. The Spartans WANT SJB or MD or Centennial or Servite or MV or whoever down there. That’s why Folsom gets wrecked by Sparty every time. Sorry. It is what it is. Step up Folsom. You’ve got the talent. Geez.

Reactions: remc and RedZone90
Seriously. You’re right. There are at least 5 teams (probably more truthfully) that would beat Folsom after “losing”. In SoCal, legit teams only play for the Open. Period. The only team in NorCal that plays ONLY for the Open is DLS. The Spartans WANT SJB or MD or Centennial or Servite or MV or whoever down there. That’s why Folsom gets wrecked by Sparty every time. Sorry. It is what it is. Step up Folsom. You’ve got the talent. Geez.
How many public SoCal schools play in the mainly ONE league you are talking about? You realize they don't have boundaries and don't require families to make bona-fide moves for players to be eligible? You realize that's an apples to oranges comparison right?

What public school has has sustained success in the open down there? Maybe Centennial a year or two but that was over 7 years ago. They haven't sniffed a thing since. I wonder why?

Considering Folsom has been better than Centennial over the last decade, my guess is they would have fared about the same if not a bit better. Probably don't need a ton of data to support that.

Go Folsom!

How many public SoCal schools play in the mainly ONE league you are talking about? You realize they don't have boundaries and don't require families to make bona-fide moves for players to be eligible? You realize that's an apples to oranges comparison right?

What public school has has sustained success in the open down there? Maybe Centennial a year or two but that was over 7 years ago. They haven't sniffed a thing since. I wonder why?

Considering Folsom has been better than Centennial over the last decade, my guess is they would have fared about the same if not a bit better. Probably don't need a ton of data to support that.

Go Folsom!
Even if your claims were true. It should be noted, none of those public schools have complained or cried their way out of the open. See they all want to be true state champs, not just bowl game winners pretending to be champs. It should also be noted CIF rules cover the whole state there isn’t a set for Norcal and SoCal. It’s also odd since you either posted under this handle or another handle about open enrollment for schools in Folsom’s league and prattled on and on how Folsom just attracts better talent because they do it right. Now you’re using the fact SoCal attracts and has more talent as a excuse for Folsom to avoid the open? Or true state championship game? Pathetic but expected from you.

Even if your claims were true. It should be noted, none of those public schools have complained or cried their way out of the open. See they all want to be true state champs, not just bowl game winners pretending to be champs. It should also be noted CIF rules cover the whole state there isn’t a set for Norcal and SoCal. It’s also odd since you either posted under this handle or another handle about open enrollment for schools in Folsom’s league and prattled on and on how Folsom just attracts better talent because they do it right. Now you’re using the fact SoCal attracts and has more talent as a excuse for Folsom to avoid the open? Or true state championship game? Pathetic but expected from you.
Must have been a state wide cry fest, which included unanimous votes from all section Southern California commissioners.

Next time stick to your politics and anti-vax posts before getting schooled again. Bring back your old handle!

Go Folsom!
Folsom’s been better then Cent10over the last decade? Pasty you are from another world. It’s funny everyone in the north is saying Folsom needs to schedule teams like Cont10 and MV. But nobody in the south is telling Cent10 they need to schedule Folsom to become legit. Folsom has NEVER been better then Cent10.

Folsom’s been better then Cent10over the last decade? Pasty you are from another world. It’s funny everyone in the north is saying Folsom needs to schedule teams like Cont10 and MV. But nobody in the south is telling Cent10 they need to schedule Folsom to become legit. Folsom has NEVER been better then Cent10.
Yes they have been better. Centennial lost to a San Diego team Folsom has beaten twice. That same team Centennial lost to, went on to have another few BAD losses to other SD teams. Would have never happened to Folsom even during a few down years over the last decade, which were still good.

And you're right- No one is telling Centennial to schedule Folsom. They told them to schedule Pitt as a consolation! lol

Folsom is the #1 public in CA.

Yes they have been better. Centennial lost to a San Diego team Folsom has beaten twice. That same team Centennial lost to, went on to have another few BAD losses to other SD teams. Would have never happened to Folsom even during a few down years over the last decade, which were still good.

And you're right- No one is telling Centennial to schedule Folsom. They told them to schedule Pitt as a consolation! lol

Folsom is the #1 public in CA.
And Folsom lost to Something Something Trail. Folsom's not even the best team in their section. See how that works I just created a narrative while withholding all the relevant Information. Now why didn’t you say anything about Centennial destroying CC this year? According to calpreps (Your stated poll of choice) dynasty 5 and 20 year ratings Folsom is rated lower then Centennial. Spin that crap Pasty.

Agree. This insanity needs to stop. No way, no how has Folsom ever been better than Cen10. Folsom is a nobody to SoCal. Hell…Cen10 put up 50 and was a Hail Mary away from beating IMG just a few years back. I would bet my mortgage that Cen10 would beat Folsom every year going back a decade.

Reactions: remc and THEOC89
Centennials claim to the top public ended a few years back when they lost to a San Diego team that turned around and lost to 3 other San Diego teams. That would simply never happen to Folsom, no matter the year.

Folsom is the undisputed #1 public in CA- and possibly about to take #1 overall in CA soon!

Centennials claim to the top public ended a few years back when they lost to a San Diego team that turned around and lost to 3 other San Diego teams. That would simply never happen to Folsom, no matter the year.

Folsom is the undisputed #1 public in CA- and possibly about to take #1 overall in CA soon!
I know, it’s only a matter of days, I’ll keep my fingers crossed🤪

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
Ouch

Centennial scheduled
MD
Cathedral Catholic
Sierra Canyon
For their first 3 games during the off season
Folsom?

Reactions: SpartanzRule
This Folsom CC comparison is embarrassing until Folsom schedules a legit SoCal team. My advice to Folsom if they want to stay with public school try Narbonne or LB Before even thinking CC.

Reactions: MC415
Centennial scheduled
MD
Cathedral Catholic
Sierra Canyon
For their first 3 games during the off season
Folsom?
Impressive travel schedule.

Folsom has traveled to SoCal multiple times for non-league games. What's the excuse for Centennial?

Scheduling out of convenience proximity is not impressive.

If Centennial wants to be the #1 public, they should schedule Folsom. If not, keep losing to SD teams.

Wow a lot of information I didn't know. Congratulations to Folsom. Hope they add that to the football scoreboard and hang the banner in the basketball gym.

If Centennial wants to be the #1 public, they should schedule Folsom. If not, keep losing to SD teams.
Cen 10 Just Beat SDCC 57-14….. So According to your Math and that Makes 2021 Cen10 Just as Good as 2014 Folsom…. 🤣

This is Just Too Easy…. 🤣🤣

Reactions: SpartanzRule
Scheduling two of the top 4 teams in the state and possibly the best team in SDS is convenient? I’m sure we all wish Folsom would schedule conveniently lol
Re-read what I saw.

"Scheduling out of convenience proximity is not impressive."

The team hasn't ever left Southern California. Complete and utter joke. Grow some balls and get on a bus.

Cen 10 Just Beat SDCC 57-14….. So According to your Math and that Makes 2021 Cen10 Just as Good as 2014 Folsom…. 🤣

*Just beat.

You left out the part where they lost to CC, who turned around and got pasted by 3 other SD teams.

Folsom remains the #1 public program in the State of California.

:)

They scheduled the #2 and #11 teams in the whole nation in their first 3 games according to Calpreps.Their balls are too big to fit on a bus
People with even medium sized balls get on a bus now and again. Not just play convenient games in their own backyard.

But I guess when you lose to San Diego teams, you compensate by scheduling even more local, regardless of who it is.

Grow a sack and get on a bus. Outside of 50 miles.

Centennial rides a short bus to and from other local schools.

Be a man. Get on a charter and roll out if you wanna be #1.

Not sure what he means about Centennial Corona losing to three San Diego teams. CC is definitely the best public school in the state. They at least have played SJB and MD, while Folsom has never thought about playing those teams.

Cen10 is at Sierra Canyon this afternoon (80 mile drive). Sierra is highly-ranked this year. Cen10 is winning but lots of football left to play.

Cen10 looking legit. pretty sure that nobody’s gonna wanna fade this team come playoffs. But Folsom is the best public. Sorry Cen10. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Centennial has been second best for a decade now. They get no consideration til they get on that short bus and make a trip.

People with even medium sized balls get on a bus now and again. Not just play convenient games in their own backyard.

But I guess when you lose to San Diego teams, you compensate by scheduling even more local, regardless of who it is.

Grow a sack and get on a bus. Outside of 50 miles.
No, Folsom is obligated to first travel south to play CC. Folsom has yet to show the pedigree to have top flight teams, other than DLS, come to them.

No, Folsom is obligated to first travel south to play CC. Folsom has yet to show the pedigree to have top flight teams, other than DLS, come to them.
False. Centennial has something to prove. Folsom already #1.

Centennial has NEVER traveled outside of SoCall. Time to put on some big boy undies and get on that bus baby!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT