ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom top ranked public in the state

Centennial can't even coordinate bus transportation. How are they going to coordinate a big win over Folsom!? The short bus only goes so far I guess.

CalHi
Folsom moving up to 6 and Norco to 7 Sierra Canyon down to 8 according to the write up

1. Mater Dei (Santa Ana) 1-0
Did not play. The Monarchs had one of their byes that couldn’t be filled. They will play next week at the Polynesian Football Classic in Las Vegas vs. Liberty (Henderson, Nev.).

2. St. John Bosco (Bellflower) 3-0
Defeated Bishop Amat (La Puente) 47-7. The visiting Lancers had a tough time with the Bosco offense after it was held to unusually low 24 points in previous outing. Running back Jabari Bates rushed for 175 yards and three TDs.

3. Servite (Anaheim) 2-0
Did not play. After wins vs. Edison of Huntington Beach and Mission Viejo, the Friars have a bye this week. They will face Bishop Amat (La Puente) next Thursday in a rescheduled matchup from Week 0.

Cooper-Flanagan-200.jpg

De La Salle junior TE Cooper Flanagan committed to Notre Dame last week. Photo: Twitter.com.

4. De La Salle (Concord) 2-0
Defeated Monterey Trail (Elk Grove) 68-6. Charles Greer returned the opening kickoff for a 69-yard touchdown as the Spartans roared out of the gates fast (which is what they didn’t do in first game).

5. Centennial (Corona) 2-0
Defeated No. 6 Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth) 35-14 on Saturday at the Honor Bowl. Junior Jayson Cortes rushed for 216 yards and three TDs, but it was a 59-yard TD run by sophomore Cornell Hatcher in the third quarter that broke a 14-14 tie. The Centennial defense also kept getting 3-and-outs in the second half that was a huge factor.

6. Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth) 2-1
LOST to No. 5 Centennial (Corona) 35-14 on Saturday. Sophomore LB Carmel Crunk scored on a interception return just before halftime that tied the score. Most of the Trailblazers’ defensive secondary was out in the second half, but to all at the game the offensive line needed to create more room in the running game to match what Centennial was doing.

7. Folsom 3-0
Defeated No. 11 Pittsburg 38-17 on Saturday. The move to Saturday from Friday was because the Bulldogs had a game last Monday night vs. Jesuit of Carmichael. QB Tyler Tremain continued his outstanding season with five TD passes to five different receivers. On Oct. 1, Folsom will host De La Salle.

8. Norco 3-0
Playing Rancho Cucamonga 62-28. The Cougars clobbered a Rancho Cucamonga squad that had won its opener against Apple Valley (a team that beat Murrieta Valley on Friday). To put it more simple: impressive.

9. Los Alamitos 3-0
Defeated Paramount 50-0. So far, the Griffins have a blowout, a close game (vs. San Diego Lincoln) and a blowout. The pattern may continue next Friday at state-ranked Buchanan in a game we will attend.

10. Serra (San Mateo) 1-0
Defeated Palo Alto 41-14. It was 41-0 at halftime before the Vikings scored twice in the second half vs. second-stringers.

Reactions: THEOC89
CalHi
Folsom moving up to 6 and Norco to 7 Sierra Canyon down to 8 according to the write up

Did not play. The Monarchs had one of their byes that couldn’t be filled. They will play next week at the Polynesian Football Classic in Las Vegas vs. Liberty (Henderson, Nev.).

Defeated Bishop Amat (La Puente) 47-7. The visiting Lancers had a tough time with the Bosco offense after it was held to unusually low 24 points in previous outing. Running back Jabari Bates rushed for 175 yards and three TDs.

3. Servite (Anaheim) 2-0
Did not play. After wins vs. Edison of Huntington Beach and Mission Viejo, the Friars have a bye this week. They will face Bishop Amat (La Puente) next Thursday in a rescheduled matchup from Week 0.

Cooper-Flanagan-200.jpg

De La Salle junior TE Cooper Flanagan committed to Notre Dame last week. Photo: Twitter.com.

Defeated Monterey Trail (Elk Grove) 68-6. Charles Greer returned the opening kickoff for a 69-yard touchdown as the Spartans roared out of the gates fast (which is what they didn’t do in first game).

7. Folsom 3-0
Defeated No. 11 Pittsburg 38-17 on Saturday. The move to Saturday from Friday was because the Bulldogs had a game last Monday night vs. Jesuit of Carmichael. QB Tyler Tremain continued his outstanding season with five TD passes to five different receivers. On Oct. 1, Folsom will host De La Salle.
DLS @ Folsom 8 October.
DLS will host St Francis Academy -Maryland 1 October

CalHi

3. Servite (Anaheim) 2-0

Cooper-Flanagan-200.jpg

5. Centennial (Corona) 2-0
Defeated No. 6 Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth) 35-14 on Saturday at the Honor Bowl. Junior Jayson Cortes rushed for 216 yards and three TDs, but it was a 59-yard TD run by sophomore Cornell Hatcher in the third quarter that broke a 14-14 tie. The Centennial defense also kept getting 3-and-outs in the second half that was a huge factor.

6. Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth) 2-1
LOST to No. 5 Centennial (Corona) 35-14 on Saturday. Sophomore LB Carmel Crunk scored on a interception return just before halftime that tied the score. Most of the Trailblazers’ defensive secondary was out in the second half, but to all at the game the offensive line needed to create more room in the running game to match what Centennial was doing.

7. Folsom 3-0

8. Norco 3-0
Playing Rancho Cucamonga 62-28. The Cougars clobbered a Rancho Cucamonga squad that had won its opener against Apple Valley (a team that beat Murrieta Valley on Friday). To put it more simple: impressive.

9. Los Alamitos 3-0
Defeated Paramount 50-0. So far, the Griffins have a blowout, a close game (vs. San Diego Lincoln) and a blowout. The pattern may continue next Friday at state-ranked Buchanan in a game we will attend.

10. Serra (San Mateo) 1-0
Defeated Palo Alto 41-14. It was 41-0 at halftime before the Vikings scored twice in the second half vs. second-stringers.
Block is right Folsom is #1. Let me get my glasses so I can see better, my bad, they are not. Sorrrrrrry!😋

CC proved their merit when they beat DLS, which Folsom will never do.
Agreed. DLS could be 0-5 and they’ll still get up to beat Folsom. I honestly think that their best chance in a long while before and going forward was in ‘18. They just don’t have the mindset to beat the Spartans. If they did they’d be scheduling Cen10, Poly, or MV etc. It just is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89
Interesting that SFA lost to STA,FL.
Then STA went and lost to something something Jesuit
It’s mind-boggling that happens with STA. That said, Florida in general has the best talent in HSFB in my humble opinion. Beat SFA one week then let up…get beat by another solid Florida school that they “shouldn’t” lose to. Sparty will still have their hands full against SFA. Bank on that.

Reactions: THEOC89 and ararar
Centennial can't even coordinate bus transportation. How are they going to coordinate a big win over Folsom!? The short bus only goes so far I guess.
What’s funny…is that one day…Folsom, thinking they finally have a great team like they did against DLS (and still lost), is going to schedule Cen10, and will have the brakes and bottom beaten outta them. Folsom needs to start scheduling like “winners” schedule. It’s really not that hard. They could lose to DLS (again) and a SoCal team and still get the D1 game at thee we end of the day. But they’d at least be going for IT. They’ve got the program and talent. There is no excuse.

It’s mind-boggling that happens with STA. That said, Florida in general has the best talent in HSFB in my humble opinion. Beat SFA one week then let up…get beat by another solid Florida school that they “shouldn’t” lose to. Sparty will still have their hands full against SFA. Bank on that.
Not even close. LA has the best talent. The QBs for Clemson, Bama, and GA played in the same league!

Reactions: SpartanzRule
You guys have all delcared that CalPreps "sucks."

As soon as it supports Folsom being ranked in a certain spot, it's suddenly gospel.

Watching some of you clowns talk to each other on this thread is priceless. I wish I could video when this goes on the screen in front of a room full of people of players. Def not our best representations of society on here. :)

As soon as it supports Folsom being ranked in a certain spot, it's suddenly gospel.

Watching some of you clowns talk to each other on this thread is priceless. I wish I could video when this goes on the screen in front of a room full of people of players. Def not our best representations of society on here. :)
Someone’s upset 😠😂

Somebody sound Butt Hurt Today….. 🤣

Someone’s upset 😠😂
LOL look at the same people responding over and over and over to a thread about Folsom being the top ranked public in CA.

I think the level of butt hurt is on a whole other level. Best part is- the culprits willingly identify themselves. :)

Right @THEOC89 :)

LOL look at the same people responding over and over and over to a thread about Folsom being the top ranked public in CA.

I think the level of butt hurt is on a whole other level. Best part is- the culprits willingly identify themselves. :)

Right @THEOC89 :)
Not sure what you are Talking about but it is Hilarious watching you get completely owned on this Thread…. 🤣

You are so Butt Hurt about Cen10 being the #1 Public in CA that you are just spinning your wheels…. 🤣🤣

Reactions: SpartanzRule
Not sure what you are Talking about but it is Hilarious watching you get completely owned on this Thread…. 🤣

You are so Butt Hurt about Cen10 being the #1 Public in CA that you are just spinning your wheels…. 🤣🤣
It's like the 3-5 stooges constantly replying over and over, not realizing they are being played.

All over the fact that Folsom is the #1 public in CA.

You just can't help yourselves. And it's fodder for so many people. :)

Awesome!!!!….. I am #1!!!….. I am so Flattered!!!!….

Out of that 8 people living Tent Free in your head I am the Beast!!!…. 🤣🍻
Not in my head. You goons don't even know you've been played this whole time. It's actually really sad.

BTW- Folsom is the #1 public in CA.

Awesome!!!!….. I am #1!!!….. I am so Flattered!!!!….

Out of that 8 people living Rent Free in your head I am the Best!!!…. 🤣🍻
Wait, I thought I was the #1 Block bitch slapper. It’s not fair, I’m going to the CIF board to have THEOC move to a lower division bitch slap bowl so I don’t have to face him in the open division.

Not even close. LA has the best talent. The QBs for Clemson, Bama, and GA played in the same league!
CA (MD and Bosco mostly) produces great QBs for sure. But pound for pound, FL is the best. They produce D1 talent all day, at every position, and through all divisions. I would bet that Florida has the most NFLers. FL or Texas. I’ll have to look it up. 👍

Not in my head. You goons don't even know you've been played this whole time. It's actually really sad.

BTW- Folsom is the #1 public in CA.
😂 Nobody’s being played. But it’s fun watching you get owned all day. Look…your shtick has always been transparent. We just like to play with you when we get bored…like a little pet…like a hamster or a parakeet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT