ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs. DLS week! Poll predictions!

Who will win the Folsom vs. DLS game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pastyfastquick3

Hall of Famer
Aug 26, 2019
Let's get this week started with the official Folsom vs. DLS thread.

Feel free to post feelings, thoughts, trolls, and score predictions below. All welcomed!

Great start to the season for everyone. Seems like everyone is back in mid season form here on the forums. Love it!

I Have Folsom in this game…. DLS suffering from a Buch of Injuries including their Top 3 linemen, (One of which has been out all season) and their top 4 Linebackers on a defense that’s as shaky as there has ever been at DLS….

I just don’t see how DLS’s Defense will hold the Folsom Offense in Check like Serra and PITT did…. The Spartan kids will play with a ton of heart and it is a home game for DLS so they will keep it close, but it’s probably like a 28-21 game with Folsom winning….

Reactions: pastyfastquick3
I Have Folsom in this game…. DLS suffering from a Buch of Injuries including their Top 3 linemen, (One of which has been out all season) and their top 4 Linebackers on a defense that’s as shaky as there has ever been at DLS….

I just don’t see how DLS’s Defense will hold the Folsom Offense in Check like Serra and PITT did…. The Spartan kids will play with a ton of heart and it is a home game for DLS so they will keep it close, but it’s probably like a 28-21 game with Folsom winning….
I actually think DLS will win this game.

Folsom has been way too inconsistent on offense to put up the 30 points needed to win this game. I think the DLS lines will dominate. Folsom has struggled on the line all year. Big mistakes have also cost them big against Serra. Just don't think they've cleaned it up yet.

If Lyons played, Folsom all day. But without him, I think they lose.

Considering the Folsom win over Pittsburg was closer than the score indicates, as Folsom won this game with special teams play (ie. blocked punt), and DLS found a way, despite the injuries, to beat Cathedral Catholic in San Diego, I’m picking DLS. It will be my 1 pointer in this week’s pick’ems because IMO it could go either way. Going with underdog! When was the last time DLS was the underdog in NorCal play? Just curious.

Reactions: THEOC89
I honestly don’t think DLS is very good this year compared to what we’ve seen in the past and the injury bug has hit them.
They will battle and keep the score close but I see Folsom prevailing. 28-21. If Folsom drops another one they will be a shoe in for the newly created d2AAAA state title.

This will be a low point game for me too. It was interesting in a quote from Doherty to BANG that he sees the defense as the strength for Folsom.

Honestly special teams/turnovers will probably decide this one.

Last edited:
Why get anything going on this page about this game? By Pasty’s own admission DLS is washed up, yesterdays news. The real question is when is Folsom going to schedule a actual public power like Corona or MV? So new direction here does Folsom deserve any credit for scheduling well past their prime DLS or can this only be achieved by scheduling a true HS public power like Cen10?

This will be a low point game for me too. It was interesting in a quote from Doherty to BANG that he sees the defense as the strength for Folsom.

Honestly special teams/turnovers will probably decide this one.
I agree with that Statement…. Folsoms Defense held Serra to 17 and PIIT to 15…. I didn’t see the Folsom vs PITT game so I don’t know if PITT’s QB 4 picks were because of Folsoms D or just bad plays by the QB….

But the Fact Folsom held Serra to 17 is enough for me to know they have a Better D Right now then DLS…..

Home field and emotion will keep this close but I just don’t see how DLS can pull this off with all the players that are out….

Reactions: pc2986
Why get anything going on this page about this game? By Pasty’s own admission DLS is washed up, yesterdays news. The real question is when is Folsom going to schedule a actual public power like Corona or MV? So new direction here does Folsom deserve any credit for scheduling well past their prime DLS or can this only be achieved by scheduling a true HS public power like Cen10?
Far be it for me to stand up for pasty and his drama causing ways, but I try to be truthful on here. so with that said, I say Folsom deserves an ‘Atta boy’ for their schedule this season. Should Folsom win a SJS title, they will likely have played the top 2 teams in the NCS, the top team in the CCS and 4-6 of the top teams in the SJS. Id argue they will have the toughest SOS of all NorCal teams.
With many of the top teams in Nor Cal playing one another this year, they are making the committees job easier. Of course the Bulldogs do get marked down for the Edison game - but 4 out of 5/ VERY high quality programs is pretty good IMHO.

Man the world has turned upside down.

Pasty, the Folsom Homer thinks DLS wins and cites Lyons injury as a primary reason. Many of the DLS fans, or insinuated Folsom Haters, are saying Folsom wins, and most cite injuries as the primary reason.

Looks to me like everyone is setting up their excuse early just in case their team loses - LOL!!!!

Considering the Folsom win over Pittsburg was closer than the score indicates, as Folsom won this game with special teams play (ie. blocked punt), and DLS found a way, despite the injuries, to beat Cathedral Catholic in San Diego, I’m picking DLS. It will be my 1 pointer in this week’s pick’ems because IMO it could go either way. Going with underdog! When was the last time DLS was the underdog in NorCal play? Just curious.
Reconsidering, as I analyzed the Cathedral Catholic team DLS just beat 28-20. All of the marquee players of CC’s team that beat Folsom, including the QB, RB, and leading WR, graduated. So I find it hard to give much credit to DLS’s win this year vs Folsom’s loss last year to CC.

However, DLS without several players playing due to injury/illness, STILL has Mr. Greer at RB. Folsom’s defense, which is supposed to be pretty good, did give up 281 yards on the ground to Serra and 215 yards on the ground to MT, and even 142 yards on the ground and 285 yards in the air to Pittsburg (yet Pittsburg yielded 4 INTs). Please confirm Greer is not a scratch.

IMO, DLS is going to run, run, run, with Greer carrying the rock. If someone tells me Greer is not playing, I’ll pick Folsom. But, as long as DLS has Greer, their offense (maybe not as good as prior years) is still potent against the run D of Folsom. Every once in awhile when their opponent packs the box, DLS goes to the air and seems to nearly always find a wide open TE. I don’t see DLS passing the ball against Folsom’s secondary (their strength on D). I do see DLS running the ball and chewing clock with ground control. And yes, a low scoring game. DLS defense may not be as good as prior years this year, but I believe they will step up knowing how big this game is and wanting revenge for last year’s loss. They have since avenged their loss to St. Francis last year. Still, it’s going to be tough. Please confirm Greer will be playing this Friday, please!

I’m predicting Folsom will have a 17-10 lead with 4 min left in the game, DLS scores and succeeds with their 2pt conversion, coming from behind to win 18-17. How crazy of an ending that would be?!

Reconsidering, as I analyzed the Cathedral Catholic team DLS just beat 28-20. All of the marquee players of CC’s team that beat Folsom, including the QB, RB, and leading WR, graduated. So I find it hard to give much credit to DLS’s win this year vs Folsom’s loss last year to CC.

IMO, DLS is going to run, run, run, with Greer carrying the rock. If someone tells me Greer is not playing, I’ll pick Folsom. But, as long as DLS has Greer, their offense (maybe not as good as prior years) is still potent against the run D of Folsom. Every once in awhile when their opponent packs the box, DLS goes to the air and seems to nearly always find a wide open TE. I don’t see DLS passing the ball against Folsom’s secondary (their strength on D). I do see DLS running the ball and chewing clock with ground control. And yes, a low scoring game. DLS defense may not be as good as prior years this year, but I believe they will step up knowing how big this game is and wanting revenge for last year’s loss. They have since avenged their loss to St. Francis last year. Still, it’s going to be tough. Please confirm Greer will be playing this Friday, please!
thats the veer for ya. 1 more loss and that head coach alabum is out.

Last edited:

However, DLS without several players playing due to injury/illness, STILL has Mr. Greer at RB. Folsom’s defense, which is supposed to be pretty good, did give up 281 yards on the ground to Serra and 215 yards on the ground to MT, and even 142 yards on the ground and 285 yards in the air to Pittsburg (yet Pittsburg yielded 4 INTs). Please confirm Greer is not a scratch.

I’m predicting Folsom will have a 17-10 lead with 4 min left in the game, DLS scores and succeeds with their 2pt conversion, coming from behind to win 18-17. How crazy of an ending that would be?!
Greer will be playing on Friday, he is not injured…..

I agree with you, DLS can move the ball on Folsom…. If DLS doesn’t turn the ball over they have a good chance to win, but the DLS defense is so shaky this year, I don’t see how they stop Folsom enough to win the game…..

thats the veer for ya. 1 more loss and that head coach alabum is out.
The Mighty Trinity League Getting 69 points hung on them by a Public school…. Maybe some TL teams need to fire their Coaches….. 🤣

With your "impressive political skills" displayed on this forum, why don't you invite those teams up to the famous blue turf? Easy peasy right?

Far be it for me to stand up for pasty and his drama causing ways, but I try to be truthful on here. so with that said, I say Folsom deserves an ‘Atta boy’ for their schedule this season. Should Folsom win a SJS title, they will likely have played the top 2 teams in the NCS, the top team in the CCS and 4-6 of the top teams in the SJS. Id argue they will have the toughest SOS of all NorCal teams.
With many of the top teams in Nor Cal playing one another this year, they are making the committees job easier. Of course the Bulldogs do get marked down for the Edison game - but 4 out of 5/ VERY high quality programs is pretty good IMHO.
Folsom could schedule every top power from SoCal in one season, an you'd always find someone like @Truthhertz to complain. Even if Folsom won all those games, there would still be an excuse why they won, citing some "water boy who tripped at half time and caused Folsom to win."

Similar to the ending in the playoff game last year when Folsom beat them on their home field. Still some sour grapes on this forum even now. :)
From my perspective and possibly others, only sour grapes I have seen is the response from others to your “humility” … stereotypical Folsomite??? But, please continue, as many of us are quite entertained. Maybe check with Hollywood, as I think you missed your calling. Good stuff! Again, keep it coming. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
From my perspective and possibly others, only sour grapes I have seen is the response from others to your “humility” … stereotypical Folsomite??? But, please continue, as many of us are quite entertained. Maybe check with Hollywood, as I think you missed your calling. Good stuff! Again, keep it coming. 😂
If you haven't noticed the sour grapes on here, I can't help you. A lot of people were forced into hiding after that game. It was awesome.

BTW- How is Stockton treating you? Thinking of relocating there.

If you haven't noticed the sour grapes on here, I can't help you. A lot of people were forced into hiding after that game. It was awesome.

BTW- How is Stockton treating you? Thinking of relocating there.
No one is hiding, but many who don’t know how to laugh at you have just simply blocked you. But, you wouldn’t know it. I will continue to laugh! Just too much fun!

Stockton is awesome, depending which area you live in. You know, every town/city has two sides of the railroad track, even Folsom (aka. the prison). I hope you aren’t blogging again from your cell. Maybe when you get out I can put you in touch with a realtor. We do have areas here that much welcome the criminal element. You’ll love it! Other areas, not so (like where I live, similar to where the Spanos and other affluent folks here live). You do know who the Spanos family is? They are actually having some family (sibling) issues with their ownership of the LA Chargers, now that there dad, Alex, passed away a few years ago. Hope they work it out.

Maybe if you are released on good behavior (that will be the day), I will let you ride on my yacht 😉. Cruising the Delta is much fun! Please excuse my humility.

No one is hiding, but many who don’t know how to laugh at you have just simply blocked you. But, you wouldn’t know it. I will continue to laugh! Just too much fun!

Stockton is awesome, depending which area you live in. You know, every town/city has two sides of the railroad track, even Folsom (aka. the prison). I hope you aren’t blogging again from your cell. Maybe when you get out I can put you in touch with a realtor. We do have areas here that much welcome the criminal element. You’ll love it! Other areas, not so (like where I live, similar to where the Spanos and other affluent folks here live). You do know who the Spanos family is? They are actually having some family (sibling) issues with their ownership of the LA Chargers, now that there dad, Alex, passed away a few years ago. Hope they work it out.

Maybe if you are released on good behavior (that will be the day), I will let you ride on my yacht 😉. Cruising the Delta is much fun! Please excuse my humility.
Dean Spanos is an Absolute Baffoon…. I hope the Spanos Family Sells the Chargers and they move back to San Diego where they belong…. That City Loved The Chargers….

No they didn't. What a joke of a statement. The residents of SD VOTED DOWN the new stadium. VOTED IT DOWN.

They VOTED for them to leave. :) 57-43

Seems like only 43 percent loved them lol
They Voted down the Downtown Stadium that would not have worked at all…. Their Location in Mission Valley was perfect for San Diego…..

All Spanos had to come up with was 350 million dollars and they would have built a brand new stadium in Mission Valley at their killer location with tons of parking for tailgating…..

But Spanos just wanted to move that’s why he insisted on the downtown stadium that was going to create all kinds of issues and cost the City Billions which he knew would never pass…. Thus he could Re-locate to LA where he actually thought the San Diego fans would follow the team…. 🤣

Once the Chargers moved, The City helped fund the Renovation of Qualcomm stadium for San Diego State and it is Awesome….

You should check your facts….

They Voted down the Downtown Stadium that would not have worked at all…. Their Location in Mission Valley was perfect for San Diego…..

All Spanos had to come up with was 350 million dollars and they would have built a brand new stadium in Mission Valley at their killer location with tons of parking for tailgating…..

But Spanos just wanted to move that’s why he insisted on the downtown stadium that was going to create all kinds of issues and cost the City Billions which he knew would never pass…. Thus he could Re-locate to LA where he actually thought the San Diego fans would follow the team…. 🤣

Once the Chargers moved, The City helped fund the Renovation of Qualcomm stadium for San Diego State and it is Awesome….

You should check your facts….
The FACT is that everyone in SD knew that vote was for them to stay or leave. The stadium site was just fine and would have been perfect downtown with PETCO.

The residents voted for them to leave. They didn't deserve them anyways. Typical SoCal football fans. Nearly every team that went in to the old stadium took it over completely. Visiting fans always outnumbered Chargers fans. It was a joke.

Check your facts. #voteddown

The FACT is that everyone in SD knew that vote was for them to stay or leave. The stadium site was just fine and would have been perfect downtown with PETCO.

The residents voted for them to leave. They didn't deserve them anyways. Typical SoCal football fans. Nearly every team that went in to the old stadium took it over completely. Visiting fans always outnumbered Chargers fans. It was a joke.

Check your facts. #voteddown
Maybe you don’t realize that CA Cities don’t care about spending Billions of Dollars on NFL Stadiums….. Just ask the Raiders who had to move to Vegas and The Rams who built their stadium with their own money….

Heck, even the 49ers are being sued by the City of Santa Clara over their stadium….

Spanos pushed a deal he knew would get Voted down so he could move the team…. the downtown site had major issues….

Again, Check your Facts…

But Back to the Topic of DLS vs Folsom…. DLS by 17….. 🤣

Reactions: bulldogmgc
Maybe you don’t realize that CA Cities don’t care about spending Billions of Dollars on NFL Stadiums
Correction: SD city voters didn't care for the Chargers. Other than a few decent fans, this is a well known fact.

Apparently you don't get out much. Chargers fans (and SoCal in general), are WIDELY known around NFL circles as the worst, "don't care" fans in the NFL.

If the opposing team took over your home stadium EVERY game, I'd want to move too. SD sucks!

Correction: SD city voters didn't care for the Chargers. Other than a few decent fans, this is a well known fact.

Apparently you don't get out much. Chargers fans (and SoCal in general), are WIDELY known around NFL circles as the worst, "don't care" fans in the NFL.

If the opposing team took over your home stadium EVERY game, I'd want to move too. SD sucks!
Sounds like someone has a lot of “Sour Grapes” over San Diego Blowing out Folsom last Year…. 🤣🤣

Sounds like someone has a lot of “Sour Grapes” over San Diego Blowing out Folsom last Year…. 🤣🤣
At least we didn't lose at home to an SD team like your boys from Cen10 did! :)

All our titles are over SD teams. We own them!

SD just isn't used to winning. They couldn't even keep a mediocre NFL franchise lol

At least we didn't lose at home to an SD team like your boys from Cen10 did! :)

All our titles are over SD teams. We own them!

SD just isn't used to winning. They couldn't even keep a mediocre NFL franchise lol
Cen10 lost on the Road…. Again, Check your Facts…. 🤣

That Double Digit loss to a San Diego Team that DLS beat by 4TD’s must Really Sting…. You sound very Bitter towards San Diego…. Must be those Sour Grapes…. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bulldogmgc
Cen10 lost on the Road…. Again, Check your Facts…. 🤣

That Double Digit loss to a San Diego Team that DLS beat by 4TD’s must really must Really Sting…. You sound very Bitter towards San Diego…. Must be those Sour Grapes…. 🤣🤣
DLS losing at HOME to a public school in a regional playoff game is all I need. All I need.
#Facts :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT