ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs. DLS week! Poll predictions!

Who will win the Folsom vs. DLS game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trolling isn't allowed on the forum, per the rules.
… said the worst troller on this forum.

Anyway, I have a friend who lives in SD and has lived there for a very long time…

He and practically all his local friends wanted the Chargers OUT. So that’s the way they voted.

I doubt the SD populace would have voted to pay for any part of any stadium anywhere in town for that sorry franchise. If Spanos really wanted to stay in SD, he would have had to pay for an entire stadium with his own money.

Last edited:

Anyway, I have a friend who lives in SD and has lived there for a very long time…

He and practically all his local friends wanted the Chargers OUT. So that’s the way they voted.

I doubt the SD populace would have voted to pay for any part of any stadium anywhere in town for that sorry franchise. If Spanos really wanted to stay in SD, he would have had to pay for an entire stadium with his own money.
Not Trying to Hi-Jack thIs thread with Chargers Stadium talk, but the Deal San Diego was Willing to do was to re build Qualcomm…..

All Spanos had to cough up was $350 million and the City was paying the rest…. But Spanos wanted downtown and to have the City Cough up a bunch of land to him and Billions for the stadium and infrastructure needed….

So the Voters said no way…. They disguised it as a “Hotel Tax” would pay for everything but in reality the city was on the hook for any shortfall…. Similar to what the Raiders got in Vegas….

So Yes, San Diego Voters said no way, the Qualcomm re-do was the best deal for everyone but Spanos instead decided to take free rent in LA and play the “Nobody Cares” second fiddle to the rams….

I promise, this is my last post on this… 🤣

second fiddle to the rams
They were second fiddle in their own city to whoever they were playing!

SoCal football fans are a joke and are univerally known in the NFL as the worst, bandwagon, jock riding fans in the entire league!

They were second fiddle in their own city to whoever they were playing!

SoCal football fans are a joke and are univerally known in the NFL as the worst, bandwagon, jock riding fans in the entire league!
Sounds like a few high school fans to be honest. I mean I went to a WCAL school, and also have a state title ring from another WCAL school. So I am all WCAL at the end of the day. Makes me wonder if many on here went to the power schools they support

Far be it for me to stand up for pasty and his drama causing ways, but I try to be truthful on here. so with that said, I say Folsom deserves an ‘Atta boy’ for their schedule this season. Should Folsom win a SJS title, they will likely have played the top 2 teams in the NCS, the top team in the CCS and 4-6 of the top teams in the SJS. Id argue they will have the toughest SOS of all NorCal teams.
With many of the top teams in Nor Cal playing one another this year, they are making the committees job easier. Of course the Bulldogs do get marked down for the Edison game - but 4 out of 5/ VERY high quality programs is pretty good IMHO.
Not surprised my sarcasm went over your head here.

Sounds like a few high school fans to be honest. I mean I went to a WCAL school, and also have a state title ring from another WCAL school. So I am all WCAL at the end of the day. Makes me wonder if many on here went to the power schools they support
99 percent did not and have no affiliation but fan boy syndrome at most.

99 percent did not and have no affiliation but fan boy syndrome at most.
Actually I know quite a few people on this site who went to the respective schools they pull for. So for the 100th time, I will ask a simple question. What school did you go to? QPR never answered that question either. Just curious, innocent question. Some of the greatest posters on here are also dads of alum who went to the schools they pull for. They just didn’t live in the neighborhood and look out the bedroom window and say hey, where is all that light coming from

Actually I know quite a few people on this site who went to the respective schools they pull for. So for the 100th time, I will ask a simple question. What school did you go to? QPR never answered that question either. Just curious, innocent question. Some of the greatest posters on here are also dads of alum who went to the schools they pull for. They just didn’t live in the neighborhood and look out the bedroom window and say hey, where is all that light coming from
Galileo High School- SF

Galileo High School- SF
Gal, where many of my boys went back in the late 80’s early 90’s, including my boy Bobby Shaw who went to grammar school with me and the Walls brothers who I didn’t actually know. Yet you hammer the kids in SF and the bay area as being soft. Anyone in my personal opinion from Galileo at that, would know what it took for Coach White to even have a team be competitive and send a decent amount of players to D1 and a few to the NFL. Now I see your true perspective. Appreciate the honesty.

Reactions: pastyfastquick3
Gal, where many of my boys went back in the late 80’s early 90’s, including my boy Bobby Shaw who went to grammar school with me and the Walls brothers who I didn’t actually know. Yet you hammer the kids in SF and the bay area as being soft. Anyone in my personal opinion from Galileo at that, would know what it took for Coach White to even have a team be competitive and send a decent amount of players to D1 and a few to the NFL. Now I see your true perspective. Appreciate the honesty.
Thanks brother- lots of great memories back in the day at the Gal!

Thanks brother- lots of great memories back in the day at the Gal!
All good, but safe to say I still don’t get your bashing of Bay Area kids and teams. Cause you of all people should know how hard it is for schools on both the private and public school level to field competitive teams when the landscape change financially is why powers like Folsom exists. Or Del Oro, etc…… But one thing will always be for sure. As a graduate of Sacred Heart, a basketball assistant coach in the WCAL and a high level of respect for De La Salle when it comes to all sports and not just football, you know better than anyone being a graduate from Galileo, if the Bay Area didn’t dramatically change financially, you still may wear your Lions hat and have a after game pizza in North Beach. But don’t get it twisted, the kids in the bay will bring all they got. Cause they are far from SOFT.

I am an alumnus of San Mateo High School (although the nuns at St. Timothy’s wanted me attend Serra High School, continue with St. Patrick Seminary, and become a priest). I chose not to attend Serra HS because NO GIRLS, only to find out the girls at Mercy High School were more wild than the ones at San Mateo HS. Let’s just say that puberty hit me HARD! I am also an alumnus of the University of Southern California (USC) … FIGHT ON! And yes, I am a dad of two alumni of St. Mary’s High School in Stockton. Why Stockton? My wife, who I met in SoCal, grew up in Stockton. So when I married her, I married her family, and this city we have called home for over 30 years. I have been working the chains at St. Mary’s HS Varsity home games for over 10 years, still. Proud to be a RAMS fan, just not the Rams of LA. Season ticket holder for the 49ers. So if anyone needs tickets to a 49er game, hit me up. I always have extras (2) in section 209. I hope my response answered your inquiry, plus more.

I am an alumnus of San Mateo High School (although the nuns at St. Timothy’s wanted me attend Serra High School, continue with St. Patrick Seminary, and become a priest). I chose not to attend Serra HS because NO GIRLS, only to find out the girls at Mercy High School were more wild than the ones at San Mateo HS. Let’s just say that puberty hit me HARD! I am also an alumnus of the University of Southern California (USC) … FIGHT ON! And yes, I am a dad of two alumni of St. Mary’s High School in Stockton. Why Stockton? My wife, who I met in SoCal, grew up in Stockton. So when I married her, I married her family, and this city we have called home for over 30 years. I have been working the chains at St. Mary’s HS Varsity home games for over 10 years, still. Proud to be a RAMS fan, just not the Rams of LA. Season ticket holder for the 49ers. So if anyone needs tickets to a 49er game, hit me up. I always have extras (2) in section 209. I hope my response answered your inquiry, plus more.
St marys is a fine school with great facilities and tradition. You guys will toss my cardinals around this week but it’s good for them.

Mercy girls way wilder then Notre Dame back in the day of course. Lol, between San Mateo HS, Aragon, Mercy, Notre Dame down to Sequoia and Woodside those proms/formal, semi formals, made up for all all boy disadvantage at Serra circa 1992. Also St. Tim's owned my St. Charles tigers in baseball back in the day.

Last edited:
I sell my SoFi tickets to Raiders and 49er fans for three to Four times face value for a game I don’t even want to go to. Hilarious. Thanks for paying for the rest of my season! LOL.

Mercy girls way wilder then Notre Dame back in the day of course. Lol, between San Mateo HS, Aragon, Mercy, Notre Dame down to Sequoia and Woodside those proms/formal, semi formals, made up for all all boy disadvantage at Serra circa 1992. Also St. Tim's owned my St. Charles tigers in baseball back in the day.
Back in the Day St Tim’s Tiger baseball team … that’s me in the front row 3rd from the left.

Far be it for me to stand up for pasty and his drama causing ways, but I try to be truthful on here. so with that said, I say Folsom deserves an ‘Atta boy’ for their schedule this season. Should Folsom win a SJS title, they will likely have played the top 2 teams in the NCS, the top team in the CCS and 4-6 of the top teams in the SJS. Id argue they will have the toughest SOS of all NorCal teams.

It took 10 years for them to start scheduling programs they didn’t expect to beat before the game started, but better late than never.

The criticism for scheduling in the past was very valid. But this year and really for the past 3-4 years or so (whenever they began scheduling DLS) it can’t be questioned so much.

This seasons schedule is the best they’ve ever put together.

Reactions: remc and bulldogmgc
So you had a grasp on the sarcasm yet still felt a need to defend Pasty? Odd, if you need a friend simple ask him out. I hear he loves Rocco’s pizza.
Maybe you need a trip to Rocco's with a side of DLS/Folsom stream?

Maybe it would finally give you some happiness. :)

So you had a grasp on the sarcasm yet still felt a need to defend Pasty? Odd, if you need a friend simple ask him out. I hear he loves Rocco’s pizza.
So if I disagree with something you say, it automatically means I'm defending someone else? Solid thought process. :rolleyes:

I posted what I felt was a thoughtful response to your sarcastic jab at Folsom's schedule; simply stating I thought Folsom's schedule was probably the best of any Nor Cal school this year (which is probably the first time that's ever happened, considering some of their less than stellar scheduling in the past). I made no mention of you, no personal attacks. But alas, my response didn't fit your back and forth with pasty so you responded with a personal insult of me. Did I get that right?

Gee, you really showed me, didn't you? SMH

Reactions: ThunderRam
So if I disagree with something you say, it automatically means I'm defending someone else? Solid thought process. :rolleyes:

I posted what I felt was a thoughtful response to your sarcastic jab at Folsom's schedule; simply stating I thought Folsom's schedule was probably the best of any Nor Cal school this year (which is probably the first time that's ever happened, considering some of their less than stellar scheduling in the past). I made no mention of you, no personal attacks. But alas, my response didn't fit your back and forth with pasty so you responded with a personal insult of me. Did I get that right?

Don't waste your time. Look at his posting history. Zero football knowledge or information. Simply responds negatively and trolls other posters. Weird dude.

BTW- How is Jesuit looking?

SD voters are funny.

They have accepted: highest electricity rates in the country. Highest utility and water rates in the country, etc..................

Time to keep the Chargers; "Nah bruh, too expensive!"

Unfortunately, voters have almost no option whether to "accept" water and utility rates. Solar would help if there weren't so many ripoff artists in the solar industry, but since the solar situation IS so full of ripoff artists, the local power company practically has a monopoly and little can be done about it.

And the water company DOES have a monopoly, especially in an area where wells are practically useless because it almost never rains.

So these have zero to do with whether a stadium gets built, totally an optional thing, which the locals spoke loudly on.

Reactions: THEOC89
Unfortunately, voters have almost no option whether to "accept" water and utility rates. Solar would help if there weren't so many ripoff artists in the solar industry, but since the solar situation IS so full of ripoff artists, the local power company practically has a monopoly and little can be done about it.

And the water company DOES have a monopoly, especially in an area where wells are practically useless because it almost never rains.

So these have zero to do with whether a stadium gets built, totally an optional thing, which the locals spoke loudly on.
There is ALWAYS an option.

You open your post with how you’re going to defend Pasty even though you wouldn’t ordinarily do so! This highlights one of two possible things. 1. The sarcasm went right over your head! 2. You need a friend. Personally I think it’s a mix of both. See the joke here is Pasty who spends all his time trying slander DLS as washed up now wants to act as if Folsom playing them is a big deal? Ok I’m game, while I don’t think DLS is who they have been in the past they certainly are not washed up. Folsoms overall schedule I could careless about. But your tool bag buddy loves to prattle on how they are the best public so why not book Cen 10? Clearly the sarcasm of the whole thing flew right over you, it’s ok however. You did a outstanding job defending the village idiot, congrats.

BTW- How is Jesuit looking?
Pasty, pasty, pasty…I love how you think I have some sort of affiliation with Jesuit. Actually , you are way off. I’m always rooting for the Rios, Del Campos and El Caminos of the world to beat Jesuit,. And when it comes to the
privates, I’m always rooting on CB to beat J-High in the Holy Bowl, Holy Hoops, Holy Court, etc.

I do have some friends with kids at Jesuit (I think they’ve got a pretty solid team this season), but I’m not usually rooting for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT