ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers and Good Thoughts for Joe Mixon

Fyi, "thehookup" doesn't believe this because he's 10X smarter than you. Sorry but only an idiot like you would believe such a thing. You got caught lying so now you're all butt hurt. To say I'm a racist because you got caught lying is that the best comeback you could think of? Really? LMAO!!! You should stop posting because you have been exposed as a liar and your post are irrelevant to those that are smart enough to see through your ignorance. Btw, here's the proper way to utilize "an" & "a". It's not "form a opinion" it's "form an opinion". It's not "I want an banana" it's "I want a banana." You're welcome and G61 said to tell you hi and stop lying.;)

Not a come back it's a fact. You have racial issues period. One poster bringing race into this is you. Pretty clear who the racist is here right? And I did lie about anything. You can prattle on about that all you want nobody is buying that. No clue who G61 is so not sure what that's about. And if you want to play grammar police shouldn't you have perfect grammar, spelling, etc?

Looking at the title of the thread and reading through the posts, I haven't seen to many good thoughts for Joe Mixon.

Reactions: 1315
Not a come back it's a fact. You have racial issues period. One poster bringing race into this is you. Pretty clear who the racist is here right? And I did lie about anything. You can prattle on about that all you want nobody is buying that. No clue who G61 is so not sure what that's about. And if you want to play grammar police shouldn't you have perfect grammar, spelling, etc?
Calitrojan4life is a reincarnated G61. G must have jumped from a bridge after Folsom lost to Bellarmine and the hot air that was G61 occupied Calitrojan4life.

Mixon is getting a second chance. Hes lucky. Cant say the same for Ray Rice that was my point. If the video is ever released it would be a shame for people allow him to play in the NFL but not Ray Rice. Rice gave a heart felt apology and acknowledged he made the biggest mistake of his life. What has Mixon done to show his remorse?? I think you need to look up the definition of self defense. What he did was not self defense. Like I said he will be paying for this one day. He is just lucky there wasnt any real men around when this went down.
Re Ray Rice, his career was on the down swing. That's reality.

????????my kids don't go around punching people in the face for whatever reason. This will manifest itself again somewhere down the line. You can't change the tiger in the tiger. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

Character is in dwindling supply these days. If one has it, guard it with vigor. It's going to be of value some day. When not seeking it, karma is the result.

Reactions: Indianpride45
Screw Ray Rice! You thionk that was a sincere apology. Keep Ray Rice and Burfict out of the league. They could go work regular jobs, but I think they are probably too stupid to succeed at a real job.

wishing joe all the best. bahahahaahaha. This has to be the biggest backfired post in the history of NCP. Wishing burfict meets up with him on a crossing route is more like it.

Reactions: Indianpride45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT