ADVERTISEMENT

Was Grant v DO game thread - now just another Folsom thread

RidgeRider

Hall of Famer
Feb 27, 2017
JV

DO - 6 Grant 0 1st qtr. DO threatens twice I’m RZ no socre. Slow start for DO JV.

Two personal fouls by Grant on a pic thrown by DO and DO gets the ball back

Last edited:
Thx RR for this thread! I'm in Texas this weekend and i was hoping someone would be at the game to let everyone know how things pan out. Last time these two teams met I believe DO won on a field goal in double overtime. Good luck to both squads. Im hoping we can pull a rabbit out the hat tonight and shock DO who has pretty much dominated all their opponents thus far this year

Thx RR for this thread! I'm in Texas this weekend and i was hoping someone would be at the game to let everyone know how things pan out. Last time these two teams met I believe DO won on a field goal in double overtime. Good luck to both squads. Im hoping we can pull a rabbit out the hat tonight and shock DO who has pretty much dominated all their opponents thus far this year
You’re very welcome sacchiefs. I will keep it coming.

Another pic by Grant. Took the ball right out of DO receivers hands.

Last edited:
Why so many pics, pressuring QB?

Two poor throws and one physical defending. Backup QB in now. Starter didn’t have his best game.

Some pressure on QB probably caused them. Hard to say. #12 is usually pretty accurate but the second pic was pretty poor ball.

DO kicker out.

DO #5 two dropped passes. Uncharacteristic. Grant athletes doing a good job of shutting down DO athletes and putting pressure on QB.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
Grant scores on a hitch with corner attacking QB. Safety missed tackle.

14-12 DO. Close game!

Game stopped for 10 minutes.

DO scores on second play after the game clearing brawl. 22-15 DO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT