ADVERTISEMENT

Bellarmine Bells vs Clovis North Broncos

Jul 31, 2018
Clovis North is driving up to San Jose again this year to play Bellarmine. It's great that these teams keep scheduling each other. I see Bellarmine lost 28-0 to Menlo Atherton, but have also read that MA could be good this year, so I think this may actually be a good matchup. CN finished 2-9 last year, which is their worst finish in the school's short history and looking to get things going again. Last year's game was a defensive battle that Bellarmine pulled off late and won in the 4th quarter. This year could be the same with both teams pounding the rock. The key to a CN victory will be their lefty Jr QB who threw 2 TD's in a lopsided win vs Sunnyside and whether or not he could be gun shy after missing his Frosh year due to a shoulder injury against the Bells JV team. Senior Jackson Schultz will carry the work load again after rushing for 100 yds & 3 TD's last week. Seniors Trenton Holloway & Trey Patton are athletic and play both ways. Hopefully, this is the year CN beats Bellarmine. Looking forward to making the trip to watch this one and escape the Valley heat! Good luck boys!!

Clovis North is driving up to San Jose again this year to play Bellarmine. It's great that these teams keep scheduling each other. I see Bellarmine lost 28-0 to Menlo Atherton, but have also read that MA could be good this year, so I think this may actually be a good matchup. CN finished 2-9 last year, which is their worst finish in the school's short history and looking to get things going again. Last year's game was a defensive battle that Bellarmine pulled off late and won in the 4th quarter. This year could be the same with both teams pounding the rock. The key to a CN victory will be their lefty Jr QB who threw 2 TD's in a lopsided win vs Sunnyside and whether or not he could be gun shy after missing his Frosh year due to a shoulder injury against the Bells JV team. Senior Jackson Schultz will carry the work load again after rushing for 100 yds & 3 TD's last week. Seniors Trenton Holloway & Trey Patton are athletic and play both ways. Hopefully, this is the year CN beats Bellarmine. Looking forward to making the trip to watch this one and escape the Valley heat! Good luck boys!!
How do you think the CN Bronco's well fair against the Central Grizzlies??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT